Laverne Cox Almost Naked For Real Womanhood

May 19, 2017 | celebrity | Sam Robeson| 0 Comments

90% of being a woman is assuaging crippling self-doubt with sexual validation. The other 10% is veiling that impulse as self-empowerment. Laverne Cox is right on track.


Laverne Cox Not Quite

April 17, 2015 | celebrity | matt-ralston| 0 Comments

Transgender actress Laverne Cox did a strategic nude photo shoot for Allure magazine because she is a hero for embracing her true gender identity. According to the trans community there is zero difference between a trans woman and a regular... READ MORE